We have exciting updates. We have made improvements to our customer support services to better serve our clients. With these changes, we hope to respond faster and more clearly with answers to questions and concerns.
There are some significant changes to be aware of, starting August 18, 2022.
- New email address: Our new customer service email is firstname.lastname@example.org. This current email of email@example.com will be monitored, but responses are not guaranteed.
- New phone number: Our new customer service phone number is 1-888-612-1002, you can call or text. Our previous voicemail inbox will be monitored, but responses are not guaranteed.
- WhatsApp: You can now reach us on WhatsApp at 1-888-612-1002
- Facebook: You can now contact us through Facebook messenger, at IRC’s Center for Economic Opportunity.
We are excited to launch a new help center, where you will likely find an answer to many of the questions that you have.
Through the help center, you can:
- Read articles about our loan products, updates and frequently asked questions
- Submit requests for help, to defer payments, or anything else directly online to receive faster service
- Use our new Chat Bot by entering support.irc-ceo.org or find it on our main website (irc-ceo.org/support). The chat bot can help you find an article to answer your questions.
We hope these changes will result in faster customer service for you. If you have questions, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CEO Team